According to their nature, intellectual toys can be div […]
According to their nature, intellectual toys can be divided into the following categories:
1. Unlinked intellectual toys: such as nine-links, kongming rings, nine-unlinks, musical note rings, plum wreaths, horseshoe locks, five-section whips, curtain rings, corn nine-chains, snake-shaped nine-chains, horseshoes nine-chains, tripod rings and many more;
2. Interesting intellectual toys: Interesting educational toys do not require too much effort, just use educational toys for mood adjustment, such as wooden sticks, springs, chess sets, etc.;
3. War chess intellectual toys: such as checkers, army chess, etc.;
4. Testing intellectual toys: testing educational toys are educational toys with testing nature, such as magic boxes, magic rings, puzzles, etc.;
5. Fighting and inserting toys: The playing and inserting toys are a bit like puzzle toys for ring-breaking, with holes, puzzles, and clever jigsaw puzzles;
6. Adult intellectual toys: educational toys that target adults, such as unlocking wooden toys.
In addition, it can be divided into:
1. Scientific intellectual toys: scientific toys that can attract children to observe, compare, collect and analyze. It can arouse children's curiosity and develop their concepts of observing, analyzing, collecting data, and doing things. Such as kaleidoscope, various animal and plant specimens, etc.
2. Operational intelligence toys: Toys that make children's finger muscles more flexible and promote more coordination between eyes and hands. Such as plasticine, beads, building blocks, etc.
3. Chinese intellectual toys: toys that can make children's hearing more acute, acquire new character groups, promote language expression, organizational skills, and practice before writing. Such as story VCD, literacy pictures, drawing boards to encourage painting, etc.
4. Action intellectual toys: toys that exercise large muscles and the coordination of various parts of the body, such as carts, carts, tricycles, balls, flying saucers, etc.
5. Social intellectual toys: toys designed in the context of daily life. Let children experience the life of adults, give them knowledge of their surroundings and absorb relevant life experiences. Such as dolls, supermarkets and other toys used in various playing games.